Sunday, August 2, 2009

Concierge Doctor




Today as I was watching CNN & MSNBC I noticed one of the biggest stories was about Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's concierge doctor. First let me begin by saying I don't know if this man has committed a crime. I have never met this man, and I don't know his character, but what I object to is how the media is running with the idea that concierge doctors are bad. My uncle is a very successful doctor in Orlando, he has been the subject of newspaper articles for his work in the community, and the clinics he opened to help the economically challenged. I have tried in vain to get him to become a concierge doctor. Unfortunately, he believes what the media is saying about concierge doctors. With every profession you will have people who are unsavory. People who got into the profession for the wrong reasons, but you don't just throw away the whole industry because of those people.

No comments: