Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV

So the Super Bowl will be in Miami on Feb 7 2010. The New Orleans Saints vs the Indianapolis Colts. It should be a great game! The weather is supposed to be awesome with the high being 73 and the low being 62. No rain on the forecast for now. As a concierge this will be a busy week! Sleep will be a distant memory, but the experience is worth it! Personally, I will be working 24 hour days from Feb.1-Feb.10. I will try to take pictures this time around. I can't promise that I will be able to name names, but if I am given permission from the clients then I will. Now I'm off to bed so that I can start doing my homework on the owners, players, and coaches of the competing teams in the morning. Are you working this Super Bowl? Share your experience!

No comments: