Saturday, October 8, 2011

@Xmasconcierge


This week I introduced @xmasconcierge on Twitter. @xmasconcierge will be active from October 1 to January 31 every year. the purpose of the account is to help you, the viewer, to find interesting and exciting gifts for yourself and your loved ones at all price points. @xmasconcierge will stay ahead of the trends. I will provide links to articles telling you more about the gifts or a link to the store so you can purchase the gifts directly. I will not be using someone else's list. I do my research on the gifts and make sure that it will appeal to you. I am not receiving compensation for recommending any of the gifts. If I am provided anything for free to test, I will let you know in the post regarding the product. Staying ahead of the trends can save you money especially if you are buying the "it gift of the season" (i.e. HP Touchpad $99 on sale- current price $234.99 on Ebay)

You will see gifts from $5 to $100,000. The Twitter account will be a private account that will only be accessible to readers of this blog. In order to add the Twitter account you will need to provide the password: LIWIHBA

Please ask me any questions! I will answer everybody! If there is a gift that you are considering, let me know and I will do the research for you and blog about it for the readers.

Happy Hunting!

No comments: